My philosophy is based on the belief that my customers' needs are of the utmost importance. My entire team is committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of my business is from repeat customers and referrals.
I have a dedicated team of accredited tutors who have extensive experience across a wide range of Businesses’, Industries and Healthcare Sectors. We can therefore draw on this shared knowledge base to deliver outstanding results for your organisation.
In 2001 I took on the position of lead tutor for the Prevention & Management of Violence & Aggression for the Plymouth Teaching Primary Care Trust (PPCT). This included:
- Co-ordination and delivery of Physical Intervention /Management of Aggression courses
- Updating and development of training programmes
- Providing leadership, advice and support to PPCT Tutors and External Services Tutors, both locally and nationally,ensuring compliance to local and national standards
- Developing regional and national links
- Development of Management of Aggression policy.
I maintain my links with clinical practice with agency shifts and working closely with the MDT of external organisations I provide training for.
I became a Nuco First Aid instructor in 2010.
Training can be delivered in -house or at an appropriate external venue (cost of external venue will be included in cost of training)
Unless otherwise agreed, payments to be made by BACS or cheque, prior to commencement of the course or within 28 days from the date of invoice. Certificates will be issued once payment has been received.
No refund will be given for cancellations within 7 days of the course date. However, we will always try to find suitable replacement dates where possible, if for any reason you have to cancel at short notice.